Students will perform algebraic functions such as basic operations, products, and factoring, linear and quadratic equations, graphs, ratio and proportions, inequalities, logarithms, mathematical induction, permutations, combinations and determinants.
1. Graphical analysis of functions (including use of graphic calculator).
2. Quadratic functions, equations, and inequalities (including higher degree polynomials).
3. Rational, power and root functions, equations and inequalities.
4. Exponential and logarithmic functions, equations and inequalities.
5. Solving systems of equations.